1. Which is worse? Being gossiped about or being lied to? I could care less what people say about me but I detest being lied to. There's no excuse.
2. What is your favorite "Starbucks" drink? Or if you have better taste, Dunkin’Donuts? Not a Starbucks fan but I do enjoy a plain black DD coffee!!
3. Name an embarrassing moment (Make it good). Getting accused of shoplifting when I was adjusting the suspender holding up my jeans when I was pregnant. Actually, the guy at the store was probably more embarassed when I lifted up my shirt to show him my big ol' belly!
4. Is it hard for you to ask some to forgive you when you have wronged them? I try to always be good topeople but I have never hesitated to ask if it was needed.
4. Who do you wish you could meet? My awesome blogging friend Diane in the UK. We chat, we skype but have never met in person. She's just awesome!
5. Best food comes from which country? France
6. Do you like small talk, or deep conversations? Both, but it depends on where I am and the person.
7. Who do you most want to encourage this year? A good person in my life that needs to stop drinking.
8. If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what would they say? Would they be right? What will you do about it? Move back to Connecticut. No they wouldn't be right. I am staying put in sunny, warm FLA!
9. How often do you get real sick? Rarely.
10. Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? Just a handful of good friends.
11. If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose? Fibromyalgia. It's a real bitch!
12. What was your favorite book of 2016? There are so many books I've read I can't even remember the titles. Water for Elephants come to mind.
13. What was one of your biggest accomplishments in 2016? Getting a new car.
14. If you could be guaranteed a spot on the reality show "Survivor", would you go? Oh no. I am not a fan of reality shows at all.
15. Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit? Bathing Suit
16. How old was your oldest living relative (still living or in the past)? [editor's note: I haven't got a clue as to what this question means either. That's why it's perfect...] 93 - my mother's mother. My mother is now almost 92. Amazing woman.
Until next time, remember...