It's been since before the holidays that I've taken part in the Sunday Stealing Questions & Answers. Both Christmas and New Year fell on Sundays and then I was entertaining a friend from Canada after spending several spectacular days on the beach. So let's play. The link is below if you want to take part in this. It's fun.
1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy? I can be all three but truthfully I'm a fairly shy person until I get to know you. Then I can be very outgoing. As for loud...only watching a good basketball or football game but mostly watching my boy, Joey Logano, racing to the finish line during a Nascar Sprint Cup race.
2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend? Hopefully, I can get back up to Connecticut for a vacation this summer and then I will see my good friend Shelly.
3. Are you easy to get along with? I think I'm very easy to get along with. Just don't get on my bad side. Lol
4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to them? Yes and not with a romantic relationship. It's too personal to discuss but finally all is going good.
5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with? My friend Debbi from Canada.
6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd? I do not like big crowds. I've been in a few but always glad to get away from the noise.
7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles? No. I believe in the universe.
8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are freezing your butt off in January.) I got to spend 9 glorious days with my granddaughters in Connecticut. Nothing makes me happier.
9. Do you think there is life on other planets? I'm not sure but I do know it is a very vast universe out there.
10. Who was your first crush on? If you mean celebrity crush, it was definitely Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits. First serious boy crush was Robbie Kelco. I was 14.
11. What are your bad habits? I hate cooking. I'm not a fanatic about cleaning house like my mother is. There's more to enjoy in life than worrying if everything is perfect indoors.
12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine? Drinking my first cup of delicious, fresh brewed, black coffee and savoring the aroma when it's brewing.
13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with? I'm most comfortable with myself. I have close friends that are easy to talk with or go out to lunch with but I have no problem being alone.
14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up? No.
15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you? Because I'm worth it. Lol 🤣
16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music. Definitely books. I love to read. It keeps my mind traveling to new places and meeting new characters.
17. Do you believe in second chances? I do. Everyone makes mistakes. Therefore, we deserve a second chance. Do not misunderstand me though. That's all you get is one chance to make it right.
18. What would like to do next in your life? Live on the beach and write.
19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you? After struggling with first being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, my ex told me I was just plain lazy. Notice I said "my ex"! Done. Finished. Buh-bye!
Feel free to join in but signing up at the link at the top. Would love to hear your answers.
Until next time, remember...